Hall Mead School was judged ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in 2013 and is a Teaching School, National Support School and Leading Edge Academy (SSAT). In 2016, Empower Learning Academy Trust grew out of Hall Mead’s governing Trust, with the goal of making the most of our collective experience and expertise to welcome, support and develop other local schools into our family.
To inspire our family of schools to provide opportunities for our pupils, staff and leaders to be the best they can be; to create a passion for lifelong learning; to enable our pupils to become confident and impactful world citizens.
To build a family of local primary and secondary schools with a shared ethos of continual improvement, where powerful teaching, challenge, support and accountability lie at the heart of creating environments that focus relentlessly on the needs of the learning community and deliver outstanding outcomes for all pupils.
Passion • Respect • Inclusion • Challenge • Openness
We believe in
· The power of teaching to transform lives
· Developing exceptional leadership at all levels
· Clear empowerment and accountability
· Providing outstanding personal and professional development
· Building self-esteem at all levels of the Trust community
· Creating a culture of high expectations
· Rewarding effort
· Making learning fun